Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Pictures

I know it's been a little while since I have posted new pictures so I thought I would before Jalen turns 5 months old this week. We won't have a doctor's appt update because his next visit isn't until 6 mths but I will take a picture of him in his little green chair so you can see just how big he has gotten. We had some friends over for lunch today and for a playdate. Mary Kaitlyn was born just under a month after Jalen and at their last playdate they were about the same size, now Jalen is a little chunk and picking her up was so weird and made me realize just how solid he is. Everyone says that about him, that he is like solid muscle but I never noticed it until today, man he is a strong boy!

Jalen with some ink on his face after signing his easter cards

Laila checking out Jalen's toys










Jalen and Mary Kaitlyn

Pulling her hair out, just like he does to mommy






1 comment:

The Sheppard Bunch said...

Look at that tummy! I think he has passed Aila up! She weighs only 14 lbs 2 oz now.