Saturday, June 27, 2009

Coming home soon!

It is already almost July and in less than a week we will be back in IL for my 10 year high school reunion, will get to visit Grammie and Papa and then are off to TX to visit Hilary, Joshua and Jude, then to OK to check out our future home before coming back to AZ on July 9th. I have 4 days left in my final clincal rotation and then am done...just have to finish up some literature reviews and study for boards and then I will officially be done with school forever! I am excited to get to return to the Mercy Gilbert Mom's Group with Jalen every Friday after we get back from our travels. Jalen loves seeing all the other little babies and is starting to play more and interact so it is such a fun time. He really likes to pull the flowers/headbands off little girls heads and isn't crawling yet but tries to when he sees another baby doing it. Right now he enjoys rocking back and forth pretty vigorously on his hands and knees and it is pretty funny. I weighed him last Friday and he was 17lbs 12oz so I would say definitely by his 8 mth b-day in 2 weeks he will be close to 18 1/2 lbs...big boy!

Jalen wearing his "I stroll Chicago" onesie from Amy...thanks Amy He loves it!

Showing off his new swimsuit...he might get to use it tomorrow too!

Hanging out with Laila in his chair

Thanks for the Ralph Lauren polo jumper Auntie Lorenzo...I thought you would appreciate a picture of me in it while sitting in my chair you bought me :o)

No comments: