Friday, January 9, 2009

2 Months Old!!!

Tomorrow is January 10th and Jalen will be 2 months old! Time has just flown by and he is getting bigger and showing more and more personality by the day. He can lift his head up and is starting to move it back and forth while lying on his tummy and loves to stand up and bounce up and down if you just hold him lightly at his ribcage. Last Friday he weighed 8lbs 14 oz and he has his 2 month check-up this Friday where he will get shots :o(

I started my clinical rotation on Monday and everything has went great. I miss Jalen like crazy but luckily most days go by fast and on my long days I get to see him at lunch. While I am gone, Nana watches Jalen and we have started to get a little routine down where Jalen will sleep for 2 hours in the morning and give his Nana some time to get ready. He is also sleeping through the night which I appreciate so much! I nurse him around 7pm, he gets a bath around 9pm and 4 oz of formula at 9:30 and will sleep from 10:30pm-4:00am when I wake him up because it is when I have to get up!

From here on out I will be updating the blog every weekend since I don't have much time during the week. Here are some pictures from the past week...enjoy!



Jalen loves his baths






Going on a walk






No comments: