Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years!

We hope you all had a wonderful 2008 and wish you the best in 2009! We didn't do too much for New Years, jut stayed in and got Christmas decorations packed away and hung out with eachother watching the New Years Eve specials. It is nice to have a long weekend but on the other side, it just means that much closer to me going back on my clinical rotation full time! I am not looking forward to it at all because it means I have to leave Jalen and even though I know he'll be in good hands with my mom-in-law I have never been away from him for more than an hour and can't imagine 8+ hours without seeing him.

Jalen is now 7 weeks old and will be getting his 2 month check-up soon which includes getting his shots :o( He is getting so much bigger and really acknowledging Jason and I when we talk to him or play with him. The other day I was getting ready and I looked down at him in his bouncer and he was staring right at me from about 4 feet below. I started talking to him and he got excited- it was so cute!










Looking out the bedroom window





2 comments:

The Morris Family said...

Crazy...yes she also, got baptized on the 28th. That is nuts. I thought it was special to baptize her in the church Ryan grew up in. I see your little man in just growing and yeah for the precious smiles. It is crazy how they grew. Elli will be six months next week. She cut her first tooth and is scooting. Soon she will be mobile.

Brooke and Brian said...

How cute. He looks so contemplative. and adorable.