Monday, July 13, 2009

Home from our travels and lots of new pictures

We had a wonderful time in IL/TX/OK and I have posted many of the pictures on Facebook so I decided to post new pictures taken since we've been home here so I'm not duplicating any. Jalen is 8 months old now and weighs a little over 18lbs (will have an exact number this Friday). He is pretty much in 9 mth clothes only but some of his 6mths still fit him if they run big.He is full of new things every day it seems.

He now blows bubbles and kind of spits trying, gives "zerberts", "talks" all the time but no real words yet, can take a bath without his bath seat (although I still use it when I give him baths alone for safety), can get up on his hands and knees and take a small crawl forward, still goes down to his belly and mainly army crawls but he is moving pretty fast, is in a new car seat, a convertible that goes from 5-50 lbs rear and forward facing, loves his baby food (all types) and just tonight tried to figure out how to kiss me. He usually opens his mouth and tries to latch on to our lips but tonight before bed he grabbed my face with his mouth open and then instead of trying to suck he stopped and blew into my mouth, he did this 2-3 times before I laid him in his crib...I think he is trying to figure out how to kiss and I have to say it was one of the cutest things I have ever experienced with him! Below are some pictures taken since being home last Thursday...enjoy!

Trying to walk with Auntie Jen

Relaxing with Auntie Anda

Throwing a fit with Auntie Makkeda...I believe Makkeda's words to him were "listen sir.." I don't think he did


In a "food coma" afetr eating sweet potatoes

Ali, exhausted and I think depressed for having to come home after spending the week with Nana and Boompa

Laila recouperating after a week away,such a hard life!

This one's for you Grammie...Jalen's Pooping Face
Probably one of the funniest faces he makes, we just die everytime he does it and this time we finally got it on camera

still pooping

very happy boy after his poop :o)

Playing with Laila in the nursery

Look at that grip!

Laila has to be right by his side at all times, she's so good with him and loves him so much



Jalen at 8 months old

Little feet

Getting ready for our nightly bath



Jalen passed out and on his way to get in his crib for an afternoon nap

1 comment:

The Morris Family said...

These are GREAT pictures. Love the montage of the bath towel faces. Glad your trips were good! He is a big boy! We have Elliana's one year appt this afternoon and I think she is only going to be like 19/20 lbs. Hope you are doing well!