Sunday, July 26, 2009

Standing in the crib now!

In just one day I walked in and found my little angel on his knees peering over his crib and within a couple hours later I come in to find him standing in his crib! Apparently he can pull to stand now so after the pictures, I lowered his mattress down so he is safer..but my back is not! He really is getting so big and it seems like he is at the age now when every day there is going to be something new that he does. He did go back to taking a bottle before bed last night, thankfully, because it is the one time when Jason can feed him and I can get stuff done. For 3 days he only nursed from me and ate his fruits and veggies from the spoon but no bottle at all, other than to use as a chew toy, I hope it lasts.

Here are some pictures just from yesterday. Our internet and home phone hasn't been working great and we get service here and there so if anyone is trying to reach us and can't, try our cell phones, it should all be fixed by Tues though.


Once again, Laila is right by Jalen's side, especially when he is by me, Laila can't ever get enough attention from either of us


Playing on mommy with Laila


Laila giving Jalen a bath

Notice Jalen's firm grip on Laila

combined this is about 95 lbs of weight on me right now! I can't breathe!!!!


"I don't want my picture taken right now" -Step Brothers

Playing with the mobile

Teething on the crib

"It's too early for flahses, I just woke uop mom"

Standing in his crib for the 1st time!

What a big boy!

1 comment:

The Sheppard Bunch said...

After your last post I was going to call you and tell you to the lower the crib! LOL They go from the knees to standing so quick! Yay for Jalen! Oh and btw, our realtor thinks we are going to find out tomorrow if our house sold! I will let you know : ) Are you guys free one night this week to come over for dinner?