Tuesday, July 28, 2009

So many new tricks for Jalen

Cooling off in the 115 degree AZ weather


Trying to escape from the pool

Laughing at the dogs running around him


Splashing water all over his face

Laila is enjoying the extra-large water bowl she found

...and the climbing begins!

hands firmly in place...

slowly sliding onto the belly to make getting his feet up easier

and pull in the knees for a full quadruped position..."I'm up!"

"Now I need to get down from here...hmmmm"

"This is where mom helped me down and paused the picture taking so I wouldn't hurt my head when I face-planted, thanks mom! Now I'm off to crawl"

Standing up in the crib again. This is how I find him after every nap now. He hasn't figured out how to sit down from standing so he either cries while standing until I get him or if he gets really frustrated he just falls backwards. he has hit his little head on the mobile attachment 2x now...just a hazard of the game :)

No comments: