Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Swimming, Restaurants, and Mom's Group

We went swimming at Nana and Boompa O'Neal's house on Sunday after going out to lunch to celebrate Jason and Sarah's birthdays at lunch. Jalen loves the water so much and got to swim with Ali for the first time, Laila remained inside as she will have nothing to do with the water! We also went out to dinner one night and Jalen tried his first lemon, he liked it too and ended up sucking on 2 after dinner. Last Fri I got a few pictures of him playing at the Mom's Group I go to every Fri. He played with Aila most of time time and just watched the other kids for the most part, he loves to people watch! We have been having crazy monsoons here and Jalen was very intrigued by the rain and wind. We tried to get pictures standing in the garage but the rain was blowing so hard they didn't turn out great but he did like watching it from inside. For those who have been asking, I am alright, I got rear-ended on Monday while stopped at a red light. A girl got clipped by another car trying to change lanes without looking and as a reaction she switched lanes quickly without looking and my car stopped her. She then got confused and afetr hitting me, hit the gas again and hit me again! I am fine and Jalen, luckily was with Chris. I have a rental right now because my car was not driveable from behind and shoudl be getting the quote soon on what the damage was. My back, that was already hurting me, is now even worse so I am getting x-rays today and hopefully nothing is wrong. I'll keep you posted. For now, here are the new pictures from the past weekend.

drying off after swimming



Swimming with Nana


Playing with Nana and Boompa





With Uncle Matt at lunch

Being a good boy and eating puffs at lunch


Jalen's 1st lemon!


Playing with Aila



watching the AZ monsoon

No comments: